JAD shell & coil heat exchanger consists of a shell and a spiral coil inside it. Compact construction, high efficiency in comparison to standard solutions, easy installation and reliability are the core advantages of JAD. It is manufactured using stainless steel and comes in numerous size versions.
In JAD K type the coil is corrugated which intensifies heat exchange.
- compact size with large heating exchange area
- space saving thanks to vertical installation
- high efficiency – unique design promotes greater turbulence
- working conditions - can handle wide range of temperatures, pressures and media
Types of connections:
- stainless steel connecting flanges SS
- carbon steel connecting flanges CS
- connections to be welded WD
- mounting brackets